“SolarTub’s innovative design allowed Taylor Farms to install solar over 2 acres of previously unused landfill area! a solution which would have been virtually impossible with traditional steel-in-the-ground systems.”
~ Nicole Flewell; Director of Sustainability, Taylor Farms
Taylor Farms – 604kW Ground Mount
- Speed of Install: 10 person crew installed > 110kW / Day
- Install Location: 2 acres of formerly unused land
- System Location: Central Mexico
- Panels: 2116 all-glass solar panels
- Ballast: Water
- Energy Use: 7% Power for TFMX Plant – designed to meet Mexico’s recent 5% clean energy requirements.
- Simple Payback: < 5 years
SolarTub is a completely modular, above ground solar systemthat can be rapidly installed by anyone! using just hand tools.
SolarTub drastically speeds project permitting time, eliminating the civil engineering costs and risks typically associated with ground-mounted solar systems.
SolarTub’s low profile design simplifies maintenance and allows for ease of future additions, replacement or relocation.
SolarTub is made from 100% cutting-edge engineered plastics with the highest rated UV protection available and will never rust or oxidize, making it suitable for even the most intense climates.
SolarTub is fully recyclable and made right here in the USA!
“SolarTub is more attractive and easier to work with than
any other solar system we have ever come across” ~ LB